"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."
- Disney's Mulan
Angela Lee Pucci (Chinese: 李胜珠, Korean: 이순주, born July 8, 1996) is an American-Canadian mixed martial artist of Chinese-Singaporean and Korean descent. Born in Vancouver to a Chinese-Singaporean father and a Korean mother, Lee moved to Hawaii at age 7. Her parents are both martial artists, so she began training at a young age and competing at age 5. She has competed in and won numerous World, National, and Regional martial arts competitions such as the World Pankration Athlima Federation World Championships and FILA World Championships. Angela is the youngest MMA World Champion in history for any major global MMA organization. She is the current ONE Atomweight World Champion, a 2-time Pankration World Champion and a Wrestling State Champion.
* Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Instructor
* 2012 USA National Pankration Junior Champion (Las Vegas, Nevada)
* 2012 USA National Pankration Senior Champion (Las Vegas, Nevada)
* 2012 WAPF (World Athlima Pangration Federation) World Pankration Champion (Greece)
* 2012 WAPF (World Athlima Pangration Federation) World MMA Champion (Greece)
* 2013 Hawaii State Wrestling Champion
* 2014 Destiny MMA Straw Weight 115lbs. Champion
* 2016 to PRESENT: 5-Time ONE Championship World Atomweight Champion
* 2018 World MMA Awards: "Best Female MMA Fighter of The Year"
* Youngest Professional MMA Champion in History (Guinness Book of World Records 2018)
* 2019 Coach of the USA Competition Team (Split, Croatia)
* 2019 Coach of the Hawaii Competition Team
* 2019 Coach of the USA Junior Pankration Team (Rome, Italy)
* 2019 Fight of the Year (ONE: CENTURY PART I: LEE VS XIONG II)
She’s the One: Angela Lee turning heads and empowering women in MMA
The sport's youngest ever world champion, an ‘unstoppable’ fighter inside the cage, and a rock star outside - South China Post